Thursday 3 July 2008

Big Brother's Alex: I Was Bossy Not Bullying

Expelled Big Brother contestant Alex De-Gale defended her behaviour in the house in an interview with host Davina McCall last night.
The 23-year-old defended the ‘bullying’ behaviour which saw her removed from the reality TV show, terming it “bossy“ instead.
She said, “If someone was upset I was the first person to console them. I was very compassionate with a lot of the people in there.
"That kind of vibe of me wasn’t as focused on as much. People say aggressive, I say assertive. People say bully, I say bossy.”
De-Gale also claimed she was misrepresented with clips of her telling housemates she was a “threat” to them,
“That was taken completely out of context. If somebody looks at me and it’s not threatening but a threat, there’s a difference in that,” she explained.
She added, “People can look at it how they wanted, I lived in the house with them and I never felt anyone felt threatened by me.
“I spoke to everyone every day, I never felt like I was bullying with these people. Sometimes my points maybe could’ve been put across in a better way.”